College Card Registration
- You must first sign in to the BSO website with an account in order to register your card.
- If you do not have a BSO account at this time, please create one by clicking here.
- Once your account is created, you are ready to register. Click here to register your card.
- After you sign in, you will be directed to the card registration page.
- Please select your card type, affiliation, and card number and click on "Register Card".
- On this page you will also find your patron
Please write your patron number on the back of your card.
You will need this patron number when requesting tickets.
- After your card is registered you will be directed back to this
When Tickets are
Starting each Monday morning at 10AM, (Tuesdays for holidays that fall on Monday), one ticket per concert may be obtained per BSO College Card in person, for that week's available performances.
Where to get tickets: In-person at the Box Office only. The BSO Box Office is located at Symphony Hall at 301 Massachusetts Avenue, Boston, MA.
When College Card Tickets
When we manually end ticketing (due to low inventory), or one hour before the concert -- whichever comes first.
Subscribe to Our College Card Mailing List
Subscribe to our College Card mailing list to receive weekly emails on concert availability.