Choose Your Own Subscription for the BSO 2018-19 Season
Choose Your Own Subscription for the BSO
Attend only the concerts you want, on the days that you want!
Choose Your Own Subscriptions provide the ultimate control in what you want to see, how much you want to pay, and where you want to sit, while still having the benefits of being a conventional subscriber including free ticket exchanges and more!
Minimum of 3 concerts. Series cost is calculated based on the concerts selected. Purchasing subscriptions online is currently available through the BSO website using a desktop computer.
There are many benefits to subscribing...
All Subscribers Receive:
- Personalized service by calling 888-266-7575 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Free ticket exchanges (or the option to donate tickets back for resale)
- Ticket Insurance for misplaced tickets
- Ability to donate tickets for re-sale
- 15% discount on any additional individual BSO tickets
- Advance purchase privileges prior to the general public for Spring Pops, Holiday Pops, and Tanglewood
- Reserved priority seating for as long as you renew your series
- Bus Service for Friday-afternoon performances at locations outside of Boston (additional fee)
- Vouchers for discounts on Symphony Shop and Symphony Café purchases, based on number of years subscribed (exceptions may apply)
- 15% discount to most items in the Symphony Shop
- Reserved pre-paid parking (additional fee; limited availability)