Choose Your Own Subscription for the BSO 2019-20 Season
Choose Your Own Subscription for the BSO 2019-20 Season!
Attend only the concerts you want, on the days that you want!
It’s the most flexible, simplest way to make the BSO a part of your life. Select only the concerts that interest you and fit into your schedule. You’ll receive subscriber benefits and may also exchange your tickets for another date is something comes up.
All Choose Your Own Subscribers Receive:
- Personalized service by calling 888-266-7575 or emailing email@example.com
- Free ticket exchanges
- Ticket insurance for misplaced tickets
- 15% discount on any additional individual BSO tickets
- Advance purchase privileges prior to the general public for Spring Pops, Holiday Pops, and Tanglewood
- Discounts on Symphony Shop and Symphony Café purchases (exclusions may apply)
Minimum of 3 concerts. Series cost is calculated in the cart based on your selections
Choose-Your-Own Subscriptions may also be purchased by phone or in-person
At the Boston Symphony, we want to give you the best Subscription experience possible. We would be happy to provide personalized service selecting your concerts or answering questions about programming and pricing.
Subscribe by phone
Call the BSO Subscription Office Monday through Friday between 9am and 5pm.
The BSO accepts American Express, Diners Club, Discover Card, MasterCard, and Visa.
Stop by the Symphony Hall Box Office, located in the Symphony Hall lobby at 301 Massachusetts Avenue, to purchase your subscription in person.