2019-20 BSO Subscriptions
2019-20 NEW Subscriptions
Subscriptions will be available online, by phone or in person!
Purchasing and renewing subscriptions online is currently available through the BSO website using a desktop computer.
Subscribe by phone
Call the BSO Subscription Office Monday through Friday between 9am and 5pm.
Other areas 888-266-7575
Access line 617-638-9431
The BSO accepts American Express, Diners Club, Discover Card, MasterCard, and Visa.
Subscribe in person
Stop by the Symphony Hall Box Office, located in the Symphony Hall lobby at 301 Massachusetts Avenue, to purchase your subscription in person
BSO Subscriber Benefits
All Subscribers Receive:
- Personalized service by calling 888-266-7575 or emailing email@example.com
- Free ticket exchanges
- Ticket Insurance for misplaced tickets
- Ability to donate tickets for re-sale
- 15% discount on any additional individual BSO tickets
- Advance purchase privileges prior to the general public for Spring Pops, Holiday Pops, and Tanglewood
- Reserved priority seating for as long as you renew your series
- Bus Service for Friday-afternoon performances at locations outside of Boston (additional fee)
- Vouchers for discounts on Symphony Shop and Symphony Café purchases, based on number of years subscribed (exceptions may apply)
- $30 ticket voucher to use toward BSO, Pops, or Tanglewood tickets (excludes Holiday Pops) when you renew before the Friday, June 7, 2019 deadline
- Reserved pre-paid parking (additional fee; limited availability)
FIRST-TIME SUBSCRIBERS RECEIVE:
- $10 voucher for discounts on Symphony Shop and Symphony Café purchases (exceptions may apply)
5–9 YEAR SUBSCRIBERS RECEIVE:
- $15 voucher for discounts on Symphony Shop and Symphony Café purchases (exceptions may apply)
10–19 YEAR SUBSCRIBERS RECEIVE:
- $20 voucher for discounts on Symphony Shop and Symphony Café purchases (exceptions may apply)
20+ YEAR SUBSCRIBERS RECEIVE:
- $25 voucher for discounts on Symphony Shop and Symphony Café purchases (exceptions may apply)
Play Your Part for the BSO
Did you know that every $1 in subscriptions and ticket sales must be matched by an additional $1 of contributed support for the BSO to cover its annual operating expenses? To close that gap, we rely on the generosity of our donors across all giving levels, including the Friends of the BSO.
Friends of the BSO memberships start at just $100. As a Friend, you will enjoy many benefits and special programs designed to enhance your concert experience. BSO Friends have the opportunity to go behind the scenes at Symphony Hall and get closer to the music at exclusive donor-only working rehearsals. At specific giving levels, Friends are also invited to attend special events with BSO musicians. Above all, Friends are an integral part of the Boston Symphony Orchestra community—a group of dedicated donors who support the BSO’s continued artistic excellence.
Support the BSO now by adding your contribution to your subscription order form or by giving online at bso.org/contribute. Every gift provides important resources for the BSO’s musical mission. When you attend your next BSO concert, you’ll know that you’ve played your part to help ensure the BSO’s artistry today and its musical legacy for the future.