SRV Dinner Package
Enjoy an elegant pre-concert dinner at 5:30pm
at SRV, then take your seat for the BSO concert of your choice!
Dinner/concert package is available for most regular evening
SRV is proud to be partnering with the Boston Symphony Orchestra!
We have teamed up to offer a
holistic evening of dining and performance. In addition to your
ticket to the show, SRV will offer an Arsenale menu with wine
pairings. The family style tasting menu includes 10 different
tastes throughout the dinner from SRV's Cicchetti, Piatti and Grani
menus as well as a few off menu items only available to guests
enjoying the Arsenale. The wine pairings will reflect SRV's Italian
focused wine list and include 4 tastes to complement the menu.
See sample menu below.
- Dinner for one at SRV ($70 Value).
- $20 discounted price class two or three ticket for the performance date you select.
- Transportation is not included.
How to Purchase
- Select the performance from the Performance Listing Page.
- Choose Best Available seats.
- Under available prices choose Price class 2 or 3.
- Enter the number of seats and click "Show Seats".
- Under the "Your Seats" drop down menu select the SRV price
option (see photo below), then click Add to Cart.
- In your Cart, the seat will now reflect the $20 ticket discount.
- Your BSO Tickets will be held at the Symphony Hall Box Office. Please present your SRV receipt or proof of reservation to the Box Office representative upon pickup.
- After you have purchased your tickets, be sure to call SRV at 617-536-9500 to make your reservation. Let them know that you bought SRV Package tickets, and they will charge you $70 per-dinner.
This package can also be purchased by calling SymphonyCharge at 888-266-1200 or by visiting the BSO Box Office.
This package must be ordered at least 48 hours prior to the performance.
Located in Boston's historic South End, SRV, Serene Republic of Venice, is Boston's first Venetian-style Bacaro and wine bar. Chef/Partners Michael Lombardi & Kevin O'Donnell join forces with Jim Cochener and Mike Moxley to open The Coda Group's fourth restaurant. Specializing in cicchetti (small bites), pasta made from house-milled flour, and made to order risotto, SRV pays homage to traditional Venetian food with a modern interpretation. SRV is a neighborhood centric location that features an exclusively Italian wine list and cocktails with heavy Italian influence.
Blackout Dates for BSO performances. (Dinner option still available at SRV)
September 24, 29, 30
October 1, 7, 20, 21, 22, 25, 28
February 14, 16, 17, 18, 21
May 4, 5, 6
olives, fennel sausage, montasio
asiago, pickles, salumi
tomato, pecorino romano
NV Valdo Prosecco di Valdobbiadene, Glera
baby arugula, colatura di alici, asiago
sea urchin salsa peverada, orange
pork shoulder, spring onion, escarole
2015 Vietti, Roero Arneis
fava beans, lamb sausage, garlic scapes
asparagus, summer truffle, grana padano
2013 La Lastra Chianti Colli Senesi, Sangiovese
house-made Venetian cookies & confections
2014 Pellegrino Passito Pantelleria, Zibbibo