How to get to symphony
301 Massachusetts Avenue
Boston, MA 02115
- From the north: Take Route 93 South to Storrow Drive to the Fenway exit.
- From the south: Take Route 93 (the Southeast Expressway) to the Massachusetts Ave. exit.
- From the west: Take Storrow Drive to the Fenway exit or, from the Mass Pike Extension, take the Prudential Center/Copley Square exit.
Weekend Restrictions Support MCCA's Prudential Tunnel Ceiling
The Massachusetts Convention Center Authority (MCCA) and the Massachusetts Department of Transportation (MassDOT) announced four significant weekend lane restrictions on the Massachusetts Turnpike planned to support the removal of the Prudential Tunnel ceiling, an asset owned and maintained by the MCCA. more details >
- By Subway: Take the Heath Street/Brigham Circle "E" Green Line train to the Symphony stop, any other Green Line train to the Hynes Convention Center stop, or the Orange Line to the Massachusetts Ave stop.
- By Bus: Take the Massachusetts Ave. bus from Harvard Square in Cambridge directly to Symphony Hall.