Highlights of your Membership Benefits
Advance Ticket Ordering Privileges
Friends of the Boston Pops at all levels are entitled to purchase tickets prior to the public on-sale date. Advance sale dates and seating priority are determined by membership level, with highest membership levels given first priority. Ticketing information and on-sale dates will be mailed out prior to the public sale.
- Friends at the $100 Friend level and above receive advance ticket ordering privileges to Holiday and Spring Pops tickets, prior to the public on-sale date
- Friends at the $500 Stars and Stripes level and above also receive advance ordering privileges for BSO and Tanglewood tickets
Working Rehearsals and Other Exclusive Events
Throughout each season, the Boston Pops holds several special events exclusively for Friends. You will receive invitations to all of the events that you are eligible to attend. For more information on upcoming donor events, click here.
- Friends at the $100 Friend level and above receive free admission for two to your choice of a Boston Pops or BSO Friends-only Working Rehearsal
- Friends at the $200 Duet level and above receive free admission for four to your choice of a Boston Pops or BSO Friends-only Working Rehearsal
- Friends at the $500 Stars and Stripes level and above receive an invitation to attend one of three Talks and Tours at Symphony Hall
- Friends at the $750 Rhapsody level and above receive an invitation for two to an exclusive meet and greet with Boston Pops Conductor Keith Lockhart and free admission for four to both BSO and Boston Pops Friends-only Working Rehearsals
- Friends at the $1,500 Esplanade level and above receive two additional invitations to an exclusive meet and greet with Keith Lockhart (four total) plus an invitation to attend all three Talks and Tours at Symphony Hall
- Friends at the $3,000 Fiedler Society level and above receive additional donor-only experiences
- Friends at the $5,000 Fiedler Society Backstage level and above receive a private backstage visit to meet the conductor and guest artists at a Spring or Holiday Pops concert
The Friends Office Helpline can assist you in getting the most from your Friends membership, from questions about upcoming Friends-only events, to information about advance ticket opportunities.
- Friends at all levels have access to the Friends Helpline at 617-638-9276
Symphony Shop and the Tanglewood Glass House are the official gift shops of the Boston Pops and the BSO. Both offer a multitude of Pops and BSO merchandise including clothing, recordings, videos, novelties, and gift certificates.
- Friends at all levels are entitled to a 10% discount at Symphony Shop and the Tanglewood Glass Houses
Fiedler Society Concierge Ticket Assistance
The Boston Pops' Concierge Ticket Assistance Program provides donors with an exclusive, dedicated ticket agent to help them with their ticketing needs.
- Friends at the $3,000 Fiedler Society level and above receive concierge ticket assistance