Highlights of your Membership Benefits
Advance Ticket Ordering Privileges
Friends of the Boston Pops at all levels and Fieldler Society members are entitled to purchase tickets for in-person performances prior to the public on-sale date. Advance sale dates and seating priority are determined by membership level, with highest membership levels given first priority. Ticketing information and on-sale dates will be sent out prior to the public sale.
- Friends at the $100 Friend level and above receive advance ticket ordering privileges to Holiday and Spring Pops concerts, prior to the public on-sale date
- Friends at the $500 Stars and Stripes level and above also receive advance ordering privileges for BSO and Tanglewood concerts
Exclusive Donor Experiences
Throughout each season, the Boston Pops holds several special events exclusively for donors to our annual funds at the $100+ levels. You will receive email invitations to all of the events that you are eligible to attend. Please note that if you are unsubscribed to BSO emails you will not be receiving our invitations. To re-subscribe, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on upcoming donor events, click here. For more information on upcoming donor events, click here.
- Pops Annual Fund donors at the $100 Friend level and above receive access to donor-only online listening opportunities and performances, upcoming Q&As with special guests, and upcoming behind-the-scenes experiences
- Pops Annual Fund donors at the $500 Stars and Stripes level and above receive an invitation to one of three panel discussions this season, entitled Key Changes: Music-Making Evolved
- Pops Annual Fund donors at the $750 Rhapsody level and above will receive an invitation for a virtual event with Maestro Keith Lockhart
- Pops Annual Fund Donors at the $1,500 Esplanade level and above receive an invitation to all three panel discussions this season, entitled Key Changes: Music-Making Evolved
- Pops Annual Fund Donors at the $3,000 Fiedler Society level and above will be invited to a virtual, intimate event with BSO musicians
- Pops Annual Fund Donors at the $5,000 Fiedler Society Backstage level and above will receive an invitation to a virtual Listening Party led by a member of the BSO’s artistic administration and other special guests
- Pops Annual Fund donors at the $10,000 level and above will be invited to an exclusive BSO experience
The Friends Office Helpline can assist you in getting the most from your Friends membership, from questions about upcoming Friends-only events, to information about advance ticket opportunities.
Friends at all levels have access to the Friends Helpline at 617-638-9276
The Symphony Shop, Tanglewood Glass Houses, and the online store are the official gift shops of the Boston Pops and the BSO. All offer a multitude of Pops and BSO merchandise including clothing, recordings, videos, novelties, and gift certificates.
Friends at all levels are entitled to a 10% discount at the Symphony Shop, Tanglewood Glass Houses, and online store
Fiedler Society Concierge Ticket Assistance
The Boston Pops' Concierge Ticket Assistance Program provides donors with an exclusive, dedicated ticket agent to help them with their ticketing needs.
Fiedler Society members at the $3,000 level and above receive concierge ticket assistance
Tax Identification Number
Boston Symphony Orchestra, Inc. is a US tax-exempt 501(c)(3) non-profit organization (Tax ID Number: 04-2103550).
All gifts to the BSO are tax-deductible as allowed by law.