On Sunday afternoons, Concert Ticket is REquired, enjoy new and exciting events for all ages
12noon-2pm, Tanglewood Grounds
July 7 through August 25, gates open at noon.
Events for all ages including instrument demonstrations, local food and beer tastings, craft activities, temporary tattoos, and more! Also, join us in the Theatre Sundays at 12:30pm for an educational series including informal talks, unique performances, musical demonstrations, and public masterclasses.
Activities that take place at various locations throughout the grounds include:
- Food and beer tastings featuring specialties of the region
- Kids’ Corner, a craft station for kids and families
- Watch and Play, an interactive musical experience for kids
- What’s That Sound?, introducing different instruments of the orchestra
- The Tanglewood Tattoo Tent, temporary tattoos for the young and young at heart
- Guided nature walks of the Tanglewood grounds, led by staff from Mass Audubon
Sunday Showcase: Additional adult-focused offerings including lectures, performances, and musical demonstrations which take place in the Theatre from 12:30–1:30pm
A ticket to that day’s afternoon concert is required for all Summer Sundays activities.
Berkshire Tour Company
Offering round trip "Summer Sundays" tours from Boston to Lenox.