BSO College Card
The College Card is the best way for students to experience the BSO on a regular basis.
For only $25 (College Card) students can attend many BSO concerts at no additional cost! (Blackout Dates Apply).
Here’s how to activate your BSO College Card!
Register Your College Card
To register your card you must first have an account on the BSO website. Login or create an account here. College card registration instructions can be viewed at the bottom of this page. Only by registering your card, will you be able to take advantage of online ticketing.
Subscribe to Our College Card Mailing List
Subscribe to our College Card mailing list to receive weekly emails on concert availability.
That’s it! Now keep reading below to learn how to reserve your College Card tickets:
Every Friday during the Boston Symphony Orchestra season, the BSO determines which concerts for the following week will be available to BSO College Card holders. This can range from four concerts to none, although generally it is two or three performances. Available dates will be posted on this web page on Fridays. Availability is limited so please check this page often to learn about performance availability and black-out dates. This is the best way to learn which concerts will be available.
When Tickets are Available:
Starting each Monday morning at 10AM, (Tuesdays for holidays that fall on Monday), one ticket per concert, per-program may be obtained per BSO College Card online via print-at home, or in person, for that week's available performances.
Instructions for Print at Home tickets:
(Make sure you have first registered online for a BSO account and have registered your College Card. If not, refer to registration instructions below.)
- Login to the BSO website with your account.
- Click on the College Card banner for ticket availability for the upcoming week.
- Scroll down to see the upcoming dates, and click the link for the performance you would like to receive a ticket for.
- Click 'Select Your Seats' (or Best Available if on a mobile device), and select any seat. Add the ticket to your cart.
In your cart you will see the $0.00 price.
- Checkout and choose the Print at Home option.
Please show your College ID and College Card with your Print at Home tickets when entering Symphony Hall.
In-person at the Box Office only.
Visit the BSO Box Office. The BSO Box Office is located at Symphony Hall at 301 Massachusetts Avenue, Boston, MA. When picking up at the Box Office, both your College Card and College ID must be presented at the Box Office window to pick-up tickets.
When College Card Tickets End:
When we manually end ticketing (due to low inventory), or one hour before the concert == whichever comes first.
Availability starting Monday, October 15, 10AM:
Thursday, October 18, 8PM
Saturday, October 20, 8PM SOLD OUT
- You must first sign in to the BSO website with an account in order to register your card.
- If you do not have a BSO account at this time, please create one by clicking here.
- Once your account is created, you are ready to register. Click here to register your card. Please come back to this page after you have completed registering.
- After you sign in, you will be directed to the card registration page.
- Please select your card type, affiliation, and card number and click on "Register Card".
- On this page you will also find your patron number. Please write your patron number on the back of your card. You will need this patron number when requesting tickets.
- After your card is registered you will be directed back to this page.
- Click here to sign up to receive Weekly email notifications.