Your future gift to the BSO can:
- Inspire future generations the way that the BSO, Tanglewood or Boston Pops has inspired you.
- Welcome new audiences and music lovers of all ages and backgrounds by providing access.
- Achieve tax savings and income opportunities for you today, and your heirs in the future.
By planning a gift you also belong to a society with some of the most passionate BSO, Tanglewood and Boston Pops family members. Learn about the Walter Piston Society.
Helpful Information to include the BSO in Your Plans
Including the BSO can be easier than you realize. Consult your financial advisor or lawyer today to figure out what works best for you. Some options are below.
While creating or updating your plans, you might need the following.
- Legal Name: Boston Symphony Orchestra
- Tax ID (EIN): 04-2103550
- Address: 301 Massachusetts Avenue, Boston, MA 02115
For more information, contact Karen Bippus, Director of Planned Giving, at 888-244-4694 or email email@example.com. All inquiries will be handled in strict confidence.
Gift Planning Options
The Walter Piston Society
If you have included the Boston Symphony Orchestra, Tanglewood or Boston Pops in your estate plans, we want to thank you for your planned gift!
Members of the Walter Piston Society are offered a variety of benefits, including invitations to events, lectures, and seminars in Boston and at Tanglewood. In addition, with a member’s approval, Walter Piston Society members are recognized in program books and the BSO’s annual report.
Share your plans by downloading the form below and returning it via mail or email.
For more information, or to join the Walter Piston Society, contact Karen Bippus, Director of Planned Giving, at 888-244-4694 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.