BSO Medical Card
the BSO Medical Card.
In order to begin using your BSO Medical Card you must register your card to gain access to BSO weekly concerts during the 2017-18 Season.
Subscribe to Our Medical Resident Card Mailing
Subscribe to our Medical Resident Card mailing list to receive weekly emails on concert availability.
- You must first sign in to the BSO website with an account in order to register your card.
- If you do not have a BSO account at this time, please create one by clicking here.
- Once your account is created, you are ready to register. Click here to register your card. Please come back to this page after you have completed registering.
- After you sign in, you will be directed to the card registration page.
- Please select your card type, affiliation, and card number and click on "Register Card".
- On this page you will also find your patron number. Please write your patron number on the back of your card. You will need this patron number when requesting tickets.
- After your card is registered you will be directed back to this page.
Subscribe to Our Medical
Resident Card Mailing List
Click here to subscribe to our Medical Resident Card mailing list to receive weekly emails on concert availability.
BSO Medical Card Program:
- BSO concerts will be selected for the Medical Card ticketing at the beginning of each week. (Please note: Some blackout dates may apply)
- Concerts eligible for the Medical Card ticketing will be emailed to you on Sunday night for the following week.
- Participants may order their tickets at 10am on Monday by calling the special SymphonyCharge Medical Card line at 617-638-9425.
- SymphonyCharge is open Mondays - Fridays, 10am -5pm, and Saturdays, from 12:30pm - 4pm.
- Participants must be sure to provide the patron number on the back of the card when ordering.
- Participants are allotted a maximum of two (2) tickets per concert, per-card and can request tickets for one (1) concert per concert series.
- Ticket inventory may be limited. Seats will be assigned by SymphonyCharge based on availability. Weekly concert availability will be listed below.
- Printable tickets will be emailed to you. You can print these tickets, or use the PDF on your phone to enter the concert. If you ask for tickets to be held at Will Call, they must be held under your name and identification is required for pick-up.
Friday, May 4 at 1:30pm
Black Out Dates
Please note: Black out dates may be added based on availability.