Purchase a Pre-Concert Meal Ahead of Time
Order in advance to reserve a table in the Cabot-Cahners Room before the concert begins.
How to place your order:
- View the pre-concert menu.
- Please call 617-638-9328 to place your order.
- All orders must be placed 72 hours prior to the show performance.
- We recommend arriving when doors open for the performance.
- Proceed to the Cabot-Cahners Room bar located on the second floor of Symphony Hall and check in with the bartender.
- Your meal will be delivered to your pre-reserved table within 15 minutes of your arrival.
Indulge in a delicious two or three course plated meal. Tables are available by reservation only, exclusively during Symphony season. View the winter menu.
Symphony Cafe offers a delicious prix fixe tasting menu and is open for lunch beginning at 11am on Friday preceding the afternoon performance. Tables are available by reservation only. Please enter at the Cohen Wing on Huntington Avenue and head to Higginson Hall.
Casual pre-concert and intermission hot and cold beverages, appetizers, mini sandwiches, desserts, and snacks are available at the Snack Bar. Located outside of the O'Block/Kay Room (next to the coatroom).
O'Block/Kay and Cabot-Cahners Bars
The bars in the O'Block/Kay and Cabot-Cahners rooms offer a full complement of non-alcoholic beverages, beer, wine by the glass and mixed cocktails.
All bars accept credit cards and are open prior to and during all BSO concerts except the Youth and Family Concert series.
The Boston Symphony Orchestra is pleased to have Gourmet Caterers as the exclusive food service company for the BSO's two performance venues, Symphony Hall and Tanglewood.
Attending a Boston Pops Concert?
Learn more about your dining options while seeing the Pops.Pops Dining Options