Purchase a Pre-Concert Meal Ahead of Time
Order in advance — then pick up and enjoy your delicious boxed meal in the Cabot-Cahners Room before the concert begins.
How to place your order:
- All orders must be placed 72 hours prior to the show performance.
- View the pre-concert menu.
- Please call 617-638-9328 to place your order.
- We recommend arriving when doors open at 7pm for evening BSO performances and 11am for afternoon BSO performances.
- Check in for your order in the Cabot-Cahners Room bar located on the second floor of Symphony Hall. Please have your confirmation number as proof of purchase and present it to the Cabot-Cahners Room bartender.
- Your meal will be delivered to your pre-reserved table within 15 minutes of your arrival.
Please call 617-638-9328 for reservations.
Indulge in a delicious three-course plated meal, courtesy of our newest dining experience in Higginson Hall — Prelude. Our culinary team has developed a Prix Fixe Menu with elegant entrees and sensational flavors. Tables are available by reservation only, exclusively during Symphony season. Please enter at the Cohen Wing on Huntington Avenue and head to Higginson Hall.
Casual pre-concert and intermission appetizers and desserts are available at the Refreshment Centers. Located outside the O’Block/Kay Room (next to the coatroom) and on the landing outside the Cabot-Cahners Room between the two bars, the Refreshment Centers serve hot beverages and a variety of non-alcoholic beverages, as well as assorted mini sandwiches, appetizers, desserts, and snacks.
Cabot-Cahners and O’Block/Kay Bars
The bars in the O’Block/Kay and Cabot-Cahners Rooms offer a full complement of beverages. Visit the Champagne Bar, located outside the O'Block/Kay Room, for champagne by the glass, brandy, and gourmet chocolates.
All bars accept credit cards and are open prior to and during all BSO concerts except the Youth and Family Concert series.
The Boston Symphony Orchestra is pleased to have Gourmet Caterers as the exclusive food service company for the BSO's two performance venues, Symphony Hall and Tanglewood.
Gourmet Caterers, founded in 1973 by Buddy Wiggins, Bob Wiggins, and Joe DiCicco, is one of New England's largest and most respected privately owned and operated caterers. The company has a long-standing history with the BSO. Historically, the preferred caterer of Symphony Hall patrons, Gourmet has catered many high-profile fundraising and corporate events at Symphony Hall.
Director of Catering
301 Massachusetts Avenue, Boston, MA 02115
Attending a Boston Pops Concert?
Learn more about your dining options while seeing the Pops.Pops Dining Options