BSO High School Card
High School Card Concert Availability and Events
This Week's Available Performances:
The High School Card gives high school students regular access to Boston Symphony Orchestra performances at Symphony Hall
How to Purchase and Reserve Tickets for the BSO High School Card
High School Cards allow high school students to attend performances throughout the BSO season. The cost is $15 and allows you to attend the performances at no further costs after your initial card is purchased. Purchase a High School Card here.
Check this page often to learn about performance availability and black-out dates. This is the best way to learn which concerts will be made available to you.
When Tickets are Available:
On Mondays starting at 10am, you can reserve tickets linked on this page for available concerts occurring within the week ahead, one (1) ticket per concert series. Tickets will be defaulted to mobile tickets unless you select hold at box office, for that week's available performances. Ticketing ends 2 hours prior to concert time.
Instructions for reserving tickets:
- Login to the BSO website with your account. You must do this first to be able to reserve tickets.
- Come back to this page to view the ticket availability for the upcoming week.
- Click the link for the available performance you would like to receive a ticket for.
- Click 'Select Your Seats' (or Best Available if on a mobile device), and select any seat. Add the ticket to your cart.
- In your cart you will see the $0.00 price.
- During checkout choose the mobile ticket or hold at box office delivery option.
If you have opted for mobile tickets, please log into your BSO ticket wallet at tickets.bso.org. You will need to enter your BSO login email and password. If you need to reset your password please do so by resetting your password using this link.
Please be prepared to show your High School ID Card when entering Symphony Hall.
Available inventory for High School Card tickets may be ended anytime prior to the performance if there is low inventory.