2019 BSO Group Sales
2019 BOSTON SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA GROUP SALES
Welcome to the 2019 BSO season!
Our Group Sales staff are here to help with your purchase of 20 or more tickets to one performance. Call us today!
To Reserve Tickets
We are dedicated to making your group’s visit to the Boston Symphony a success. Use these materials to assist you in learning about the many ways your group can take part in this exciting season. Whether it be hosting an event in one of our exceptional private spaces at Symphony Hall or taking part in our fascinating Working With the Masters program, the Group Sales team can assist you in creating an unforgettable event!
To reserve your seats for the season, feel free to call us at 617-638-9345 or 800-933-4255, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your support of the Boston Symphony!
Group Sales Benefits
- Groups of 20 or more receive a discount to most concerts
- No per-ticket fees apply to group purchases
- No deposit is required at time of reservation*
- Order early and lock in your rates as prices are subject to change throughout the season.
- Personalized service by our attentive staff who can assist with recommendations, customized planning, and more!
How to Order Group Tickets
- Call or email the Group Sales Office to reserve your seats: 800-933-4255 | 617-638-9345 | email@example.com
- Receive your invoice and pay a 10% deposit 6 weeks prior to your concert date, with full payment due at 4 weeks prior.
- Once you make the final payment, the tickets will be mailed directly to you or held at the box office for pickup by the group leader.
- Should you need to add tickets to your order, just call the Group Sales Office. Available tickets can be purchased at the same discounted rate.
Enjoy your concert!
Groups of 20 or more pay no handling fees plus receive the following discounts off regular ticket prices**:
- 10% off: Standard-priced concerts, Open Rehearsals, and Chamber Players
- 5% off: Premium-priced concerts
- NEW Early-bird option: Receive an extra 5% off when paid in full at time of order!†
* Reservations made within 4 weeks of a concert date require full payment at time of order.
** Exclusions apply on selected dates. No discounts offered for Casual Fridays, Youth and Family concerts, and High School Open Rehearsals.
† Early-bird option does not apply to excluded concerts, orders taken within 8 weeks of concerts date or any previous reservations.
Address: 301 Massachusetts Avenue