BSO Group Sales
Boston Symphony Orchestra Group Sales
Welcome to the 2021-22 BSO Season!
Whether you are a student group leader, a retirement center activities director, a tour operator, a high school band director, running a community organization, planning a company event, or are simply gathering your family and friends for a concert, we are excited to make your group planning as easy as possible.
Group Sales Benefits
- Groups of 15 or more receive a discount to most concerts
- No per-ticket fees apply to group purchases
- Order early and lock in your rates as prices are subject to change throughout the season
- Personalized service by our attentive staff who can assist with recommendations, customized planning, and more!
To Reserve Tickets
- Fill out the online request form, call, or email the Group Sales Office to reserve your seats. Please note that a group is 15 people or more.
- A 10% deposit is due 6 weeks prior to your concert date, with full payment due at 4 weeks prior. No deposit is required at time of reservation if order is placed more than 6 weeks in advance of your concert.
- Once you make the final payment, the tickets will be mailed directly to you or held at the box office for pickup by the group leader.
- Should you need to add tickets to your order, just call the Group Sales Office.
- Enjoy your concert!
Groups of 15 or more pay no handling fee plus receive the following discounts off regular ticket prices:
- 10% off: Standard-priced concerts, Open Rehearsals and Chamber Players
- 5% off: Premium and Super Premium-Priced concerts
- Early-bird option: Receive an extra 5% off when paid in full at time of order if made at least 8 weeks before your concert date
No discounts offered for Casual Fridays, Youth and Family concerts, and High School Open Rehearsals.
For any questions or additional information, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-638-9345.
Address: 301 Massachusetts Avenue