Please register for your Medical Card using your work-affiliated email address. If you already have a card, please refer to the instructions below to reserve tickets for an eligible performance.
On Mondays starting September 19th at 10am, you can reserve a ticket for available concerts occurring within the week ahead.
On Mondays starting at 10am, you can reserve tickets for available concerts occurring within the week ahead (linked above once you log in), two (2) tickets per concert series. Tickets will default to mobile tickets unless you select "hold at Box Office" for that week's available performances. Ticketing ends two hours prior to concert time.
Card tickets are made available on a week by week basis during the BSO season, subject to availability. We do not guarantee that any particular concert will be offered, but we typically offer at least one performance for most BSO programs.
Check this page often to learn about performance availability and blackout dates. This is the best way to learn which concerts are available with your card.
How to Reserve Tickets
- Log in to the BSO website with your account. You must do this first to be able to reserve tickets.
- Come back to this page to view the ticket availability for the upcoming week.
- Click the link above for the available performance you would like to receive ticket(s) for.
- Click "Select Your Seats" (or "Best Available" if on a mobile device), and select any seat. Add the ticket(s) to your cart.
- In your cart, you will see a price of $0.00.
- During checkout, choose the "mobile ticket" or "hold at Box Office" delivery option.
If you have opted for mobile tickets, please log into your BSO ticket wallet at tickets.bso.org. You will need to enter your BSO login email and password. You can reset your password if you've forgotten it.
Please be prepared to show proof of employment as a health care professional upon entering Symphony Hall.
Medical Card tickets may become unavailable anytime prior to the performance if there is low inventory.