BSO College Card
Card is the best way for students to experience the BSO on a
For only $25 (College Card) students can attend many BSO concerts at no additional cost! (Blackout Dates Apply).
Subscribe to Our College Card Mailing List
Subscribe to our college card mailing list to receive weekly emails on concert availability.
Register Your College
To register your card you must first sign in to the BSO website. College card registration instructions can be viewed at the bottom of this page.
Check this page often to learn about performance availability and black-out dates. This is the best way to learn which concerts will be made available to you. To pick up your ticket, you will need to show both your College Card and College ID at the window.
When Tickets are Available: Starting each Monday morning at 10AM, (Tuesdays for holidays that fall on Monday), one ticket per concert may be obtained per BSO College Card in person, that week's available performances.
Tickets starting Tuesday, January 17,
Thursday, Jan. 19 at 8 pm
Friday, Jan. 20 at 1:30 pm
Saturday, Jan. 21 at 8 pm
Where to Get tickets: In-person at the Box Office only. The BSO Box Office is located at Symphony Hall at 301 Massachusetts Avenue, Boston, MA.
When College Card Tickets End: When we manually end ticketing (due to low inventory), or one hour before the concert -- whichever comes first.
BU Staff and Faculty
Receive 50% off purchases for available College Card dates.
- You must first sign in to the BSO website with an account in order to register your card.
- If you do not have a BSO account at this time, please create one by clicking here.
- Once your account is created, you are ready to register. Click here to register your card. Please come back to this page after you have completed registering.
- After you sign in, you will be directed to the card registration page.
- Please select your card type, affiliation, and card number and click on "Register Card".
- On this page you will also find your patron number. Please write your patron number on the back of your card. You will need this patron number when requesting tickets.
- After your card is registered you will be directed back to this page.
- Click here to sign up to receive email notifications.
Black out dates may be added based on availability.