BSO College Card
Special offer for College Card holders!
$20 tickets are available for College Card holders for the following events:
Be sure to choose the "College20" price type when selecting your seats to take advantage of this offer!
Promo code College20 is automatically applied in the links above.
Special Offer: College Card holders can book four tickets for the Feb. 27 – Mar. 3 concerts, rather than the usual one!
College Card tickets will be available on Monday, February 24, starting at noon:
- Thursday, Feb. 27 at 8pm
- Friday, Feb. 28 at 1:30pm
- Saturday, Feb. 29 at 8pm
- Tuesday, Mar. 3 at 8pm
The College Card is the best way for students to experience the BSO on a regular basis.
For only $30, College Cardholders can attend many BSO concerts at no additional cost! Blackout Dates Apply.
After purchase, your College Card will be mailed to you. To begin using College Card Tickets immediately you may call SymphonyCharge at 617-266-1200 or visit the Box Office with your order number.
- Sign in or create a BSO account.
- Once you have signed in, on the "Card Registration" tab please select your card type, affiliation, and card number and click on "Register Card".
- On the Card Registration page, you will also find your patron number. Please write your patron number on the back of your card. You will need this patron number if requesting tickets at the Box Office or through Symphony Charge.
- You can now print your ticket at home.
Subscribe to our College Card mailing list to receive monthly emails on concert availability.
How To Get College Card Tickets
Every Friday during the Boston Symphony Orchestra season, the BSO determines which concerts for the following week will be available to College Card holders. This can range from four concerts to none, although generally, it is two or three performances. Available dates will be posted on this web page on Fridays. Availability is limited so please check this page often to learn about performance availability and black-out dates. This is the best way to learn which concerts will be available.
When Tickets are Available:
Starting each Monday afternoon at 12PM, (Tuesdays for holidays that fall on Monday), one ticket per concert, per-program may be obtained per BSO College Card online via print-at home or e-ticket, or in person, for that week's available performances.
Instructions for Print at Home tickets:
- Make sure you have first registered online for a BSO account and have registered your College Card.
- Login to the BSO website with your account. You must do this first to avoid handling fees in your transaction.
- Click on the College Card banner for ticket availability for the upcoming week.
- Click the link for the available performance you would like to receive a ticket for.
- Click 'Select Your Seats' (or Best Available if on a mobile device), and select any seat. Add the ticket to your cart.
In your cart you will see the $0.00 price.
- During checkout choose the Print at Home or e-ticket shipping option.
Please show your College ID and College Card with your Print at Home tickets when entering Symphony Hall. *Wellesley College students - please come to the Symphony Hall Box Office to pick up tickets.
In-person at the Box Office only.
The BSO Box Office is located at Symphony Hall at 301 Massachusetts Avenue, Boston, MA. When picking up at the Box Office, both your College Card and College ID must be presented.
When College Card Tickets End:
When we manually end ticketing (due to low inventory), or one hour before the concert—whichever comes first.